Friday, December 28, 2012



My First Glossy Box:

If you do not know, Glossy Box is a monthly subscription mystery box. This box contains up to $100 worth of beauty products that you only pay $21 for. I only purchased two months. I was pleased with my first box but not my second. I was then turned onto a different "Mystery Box" subscription  by my sister (POPSUGAR MUST HAVE BAG- IT IS AMAZING) and I will never go back to Glossy Box. I just wanted to show you my first box and then I will post my second box later.

[All pictures were taken with my Canon Rebel T3i] 
{This is a card you will receive explaining what the box contains}

{Model CO. Lip Duo}

{Blood Orange Exfoliating Loofa Soap}

{Illamasqua Nail Polish}

{Basq Calm Resilient Body Oil}

{Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist}

{How the products are presented}

No comments:

Post a Comment